Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Current Favorite

He came back today.
My current favorite customer.

It's the gentleman who came in on Black Friday and bought the same 125 gallon sized tank that I did.
And proceeded to buy every single decoration within the tank that we had on display since he liked how I'd decorated it so much. lol.

Definitely a feel good moment that.
...Until I realized I would need to pick a different decorating theme if I didn't want to copy his tank.... lol.

In any case.
It's always fun to see him because he's soo...energetic in his new rediscovered passion of fish.
He had a tank when he was younger and has always wanted one, and his wife said he could have one once they moved into the new place, didn't matter the size.

lol Pretty sure he's a kid in the candy store right now with everything.

And it's always good to see him and his wife.
As they come into the store with smiles on their faces and are super happy to see me when they do.

lol.
Today his concern was how he'd set up the filters and heaters in his tank. To make sure he was doing that properly, as well as asking questions about testing his water and how many fish he could add into the tank the first time.

Always an enjoyable encounter.
As it's not often that I have someone with a similar passion to talk to at work. lol.
And his enthusiasm over his new venture is rather catching.
I always have a spring to my step after talking with him. :D

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment