Thursday, December 15, 2016

Why Are You Here?

I honestly don't know what it is about Thursdays.
But for some reason, if customers are planning to show up early to my work...they end up showing up on Thursdays.
Sure, I get my fair few of early customers on the other days of the week.
But Thursdays are the most popular day for sure.

Which, due to the holiday hours, isn't as bothersome as it was in the past. Because they are technically walking in when we are open currently. Though next month I'll get the enjoyable job of telling them that we're still closed if they walk in.

In any case.
Today was no different from any other Thursday really.
Except that we don't always have a cashier at the register during the 'special holiday' extra hours we're open in the morning.
And with me being the closest one to said registers as my department is right across the way, and I was right there cleaning cages...

I ended up helping waaaaay too many people too early in the morning for my liking.
Of course I never like it when something causes me to be delayed in my tasks that I need to get done in the morning.

At least the customers were nice enough. That's one benefit to morning customers. They tend to trend towards the nice side instead of the angry belligerent side.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment