Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Added Writing

Whenever a customer is buying an animal that isn't a fish.
We have to have them fill out paperwork.

It's a simple form where you give us basic information of name and address, and we let you keep a copy so you know that you have proof you bought the creature from us and that we have certain guarantees and recommendation with the purchase yadda yadda.

lol, well today, a customer who I'd been talking with for the past 15 or 20 minutes about things they would need for the bearded dragon they were getting, took the time to write out on the paperwork "Sarnic Rocks!!"

lol. I don't know if I've ever had anyone do that before to me. ^^;; It made me feel really good.
Though now I wonder if anyone will ever see that little side note.
probably not.

But still. I know it's there. ^^

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment