Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Self Counted

Mmm Gotta love the impatient customers.

I had left the dept for a lil bit to ask a manager a question.
I hadn't thought much of it since I knew I had a coworker in the dept to cover any help that was needed.
Apparently it wasn't enough help though. Or they'd gotten pulled away or something.

Because as I rounded the corner to head back to the fish/cricket area.
I saw a customer.
Standing at the podium, finishing tying off a bag of crickets.
That he'd obviously just bagged.
Himself.

Which he wasn't supposed to do.
We don't let customers bag their own crickets. >.<
Obviously though, he was impatient for help and so did it himself.

I gently took the bag from him after confirming that the number of crickets in the bag was the number he specified he was taking and helpfully wrote the number on the bag for him.

I was nice.
Though I wanted to go. "DON'T TOUCH MY CRICKETS I WILL BAG THEM FOR YOU JUST WAIT A BIT NEXT TIME OKAY?!"

lol. At least he was honest in his counting though. :)
Still needs practice on his bagging skills though.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment