Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Here In Person

I had a customer come into the store today.
Who looked familiar.
Meaning that I'd helped them before in some fashion.

Which ended up being true.
I believe I'd helped this particular guy buy a Bearded Dragon for his daughter.
At least that's what he told me. It seems familiar. But with how many people I help....it's hard to know for sure.

However, what I ended up realizing within like two seconds of talking to this customer wasn't the fact that I'd helped him before.
No, it was the fact that I'd talked to him before.
Recently.
Like....
Yesterday Morning.
On the phone.

Yah. The customer I mentioned in yesterday's post....came into the store today.
O.o
I would have thought that if he was wanting to get a new bulb for his bearded dragon he would have come in yesterday. Though the way he'd made it sound on the phone, I'd thought he already had one.

However, I did have my worst suspicions concerned. The lightbulb he's using right now for his bearded dragon isn't a heating bulb.
Poor thing is probably too cold as the bulb won't naturally get that hot.
*shakes head*

What's interesting though.
Is that the customer basically brought up all the same concerns that we'd talked about yesterday on the phone. The Heat. The Crickets. The lack of money.

At least he bought the bearded dragon some crickets and mealworms today, if not the bulb.

lol It's always interesting to deal with customers who you know you talked to, but they don't know they talked to you.
I wonder if they ever put two and two together when I end up giving them the same answers I gave them on the phone, that we're one and the same, or if they just assume that everyone will give the same answer.

So curious....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment