Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Covered Lights

O.o
My managers notice the oddest things.

So there I was. Doing this and that.
When my Head Manager asked me: "Did you drive in the dark today?"
O.o
Uh.... "Yah." was my response. After all I came in the morning. And the sun doesn't ever rise before I go into work....so yah. I drove in the dark. "Why?"
"How were you able to see?!" He exclaimed. "Your head lights were completely covered in snow when I came in!"

*blinks*
It took me a second.
But then I was like. "No, I cleared them off before I came in."

As it's been snowing here for the past 24 hours or so. So when I went out to drive to work this morning...my car was covered in like a foot of snow. But as I cleared off the windows, I made sure to clear off the headlights as well so I could see.
So the fact that my manager said that my head lights were covered....confused me.
Because I'd been able to see just fine on the drive into work. So obviously my headlights hadn't been covered then.

A glance out the doors -as my manager insisted that they were covered- showed me the potential cause as to why he believed that I'd been crazy enough to drive with covered head lights.

My guess is that because I'd been driving, my engine was warm.
As I hadn't cleared off all the snow on the hood of my car before driving. I think the warmth of the engine softened the snow on the hood. Causing it to slide.
Forward. And down.
Covering my headlights.

lol.
I couldn't convince my manager that I hadn't driven with covered head lights.
So I basically went with. "Cus I'm amazing." As that's usually a good answer to most things. As honestly, my coworkers are probably beginning to believe it. lol

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment