Friday, January 20, 2017

In the Bucket

I was in the middle of doing betta water changes at work today.
As we do that twice a week to ensure that the bettas water in the cups that they reside in stays clean.

And a woman walks up to me and sees the bucket of fresh water that I'm using to fill up the betta cups when I'm done emptying the dirty water into a second bucket.

She's like "Oh I didn't know all the bettas come in a single bucket."

Which if you don't know anything about bettas and saw me placing a betta in a cup that's over a bucket of water...it would make sense that I pulled the betta from the bucket to put in the cup and that the bucket would have more bettas inside of it.

However, considering the fact that bettas tend to like to kill each other when they're placed together....made having multiples in a bucket impossible.

So I told her. "Nah, they'd fight if that happened, I'm just changing the water."

And that's the extent that conversation went as she moved on to see something else.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment