Saturday, October 28, 2017

A Fresh Coat

I drove into work today and was met with the oddest sight.

That of my work building...half painted. 

Instead of it's white and blue striped exterior....
The bottom half the building was now a light sandy brown color. 
Which wasn't bad lol. As that color reminded me of redrock country.
So I liked it....and once it's entirely painted I may like it even more once the color scheme is all sorted and such.

But still....I was randomly confused as to why our building was suddenly getting a makeover.

And when I asked to manager in charge why the sudden color change....

He told me that apparently we had an open work order....from 2012...to have the building repainted.

O.o 
2012.

Like that was 5 years ago guys....why now did they decide to actually paint the building?

Well apparently the work order was put on a hold....
Until there were like...funds? to actually paint the building?

I dunno.
For whatever reason.
The order was delayed.
Until now.
When corporate finally gave the go ahead to paint our building.

Took them long enough lol.
I wonder if that means that they're going to do the other changes in the store that I've been hearing about since I started working there....

Guess we'll see. :) 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment