Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wrong One

I came into work today to see my coworker working on doing the bedding changes.
As they were in first and I was in second for a weird switch up.
(it's always weird to come in second in the mornings. I'm almost always first.) 
In any case.
I noted right away...
That my coworker was working on the wrong bedding change.
Today was supposed to be Reptiles.
But my coworker was pulling out all the stuff from the bird bedding.

So as I walked by to clock in, I paused long enough to point at the Reptiles and mouth "Reptiles today." before I went to clock in.

Yah....my coworker wasn't happy about that....
lol though they took it rather well.
Mostly they were confused as to why they thought it was bird bedding day in the first place.

*shrugs*
Maybe they got the day mixed up.
I do that on occasion. 
Especially when I've been away from work for a couple of days. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment