Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Locked Out?

On occasion when I arrive to work in the morning, before the store opens, I find that they're locked.

Which for the first three years or so I worked here, was a common occurrence. We had those doors locked so you almost always had to ring the doorbell we have to be let in.
But with a policy change to keep the doors open so Grooming customers could enter the store to drop of their dogs/cats before the main store opens easier.
The doors ended up staying unlocked, which made it much easier for me to enter the store.
On occasion though, now and then, the doors will be locked when I approach. 
Why? Not sure.
May depend on the people involved with stocking duties that morning. *shrugs*

In any case.
Today would have been one of those days.
Where I would have had to ring the doorbell to be let in. 

Except I arrived at the same time as a manager. So they had keys to unlock the doors and let me in.

Which shocked one of my coworkers when they saw me walking up the aisle to go clock in. 
"What are you doing here? How did you get in?! I locked the door!" 

Obviously, it was my master lockpick skills. lol *shakes head*
I shrugged and said "SoandSo let me in." 
The coworker was like. O.o "I didn't know they were here." 
To which I said. "We arrived at the same time."

But really...it would be cool if I had lock picking skills. lol. That would probably be a handy random talent to have. ;) 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment