Thursday, October 5, 2017

Come Fix It?

A Customer called on the phone today, asking if we had technicians that we could send out to people's houses/work places to check out filter systems and figure out why they aren't working.

Which....would be really cool. 
But unfortunately we don't do that. 
We're not like an electronics store where there's a 'geek squad' a...'fish squad?' that comes out when things go wrong.
We don't install tanks into people's houses, don't set up the tanks, don't come fix them when things go wrong.

I mean it would be totally cool if we did. I would love to be on the team if we did that sort of thing.

But the woman on the phone was like. "Then who do I call to get this fixed!" 
And I was like..."Have you tried these solutions yet?" 
To which she was like. "Would I need to try those solutions if the filter is only a month old when it stopped working?"
And I was like. "Well...yah....might as well try them since it isn't working, but if you can't get it to work you are still within our guarantee return day. So you could bring the filter in to return it if it still doesn't work." 

Dunno if she'll take me up on that...but hopefully one of the solutions I suggested will work out.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment