Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Attitude Shift

It was towards the end of my shift.
Where I was helping out a bit by going through boxes and putting stuff on the shelves.
But we'd reached the point where the items left in the boxes...were overstock.

So I told the manager in charge that we'd gone through all the boxes. 
To which they were like "Great! Could you put the overstock in our bins?" 

To which my verbal response (as I'd been asked over our radio system) was "UGGGGHHH!!!" With the sort of. "No, I don't wanna!" attitude. Before I clicked on my radio and responded in a more cheerful tone. "Yah! I can do that." 

To which my coworker, who was nearby, kinda gave me a surprised look and laughed.
"That was so weird to see your true reaction." She said...or something along those lines.

Which considering it...
Yah I guess it would be kinda weird to see me be all >.< NO!!!! 
And then turn around and be like ^^;; Sure!!

lol...to which I was like...it's called acting. 
^^;; 
Yah....
There are just times when I'd rather not help out. I have other tasks in mind that also need to be done, and there are occasions when the inability to go ahead and do those tasks is aggravating to me. 

But thankfully I ended up getting both done. So yay for winning on both sides today. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment