Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Catfish Bonding

There was a gentleman who came into the store today in search of catfish.

Because the dude is rather obsessed with them. lol

The entire time I was fishing out different catfish for him, he was telling me different varieties that he'd owned, and currently had, and was still looking for to get.

His eyes positively lit up when I told him I had catfish too. 

Lol I got to watch a couple of videos and see many pictures of his catfish.

And of course.
He was super excited to find out that we carried the Bumblebee catfish because he'd been looking for them forever and last time he'd come in he hadn't been told about that particular catfish. 

-Mostly because it's easily overlooked as that catfish is constantly hiding. 

Lol.
Overall it was fun to catch fish for him.
I hope the ones he bought today do well. ^^;; 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment