Monday, December 4, 2017

Where Is It?

It's always fun to help the grandparent aged people at work.
Because more often than not they come up to you looking at you like you are the holder of all the answers. And they expect you to know exactly where everything is and know where it is and guide them to it. 

lol Today I helped one of those grandparent couples find the frozen mice.
As apparently I'd helped them buy a snake a little bit ago....
-They looked familiar but I had no idea if I was the one to help them buy this snake. 

In any case.
I took them over to the frozen mice and pulled out one of the boxes I thought would be the right size for the snake they were describing and showed it to them.

They confirmed that yes that was the size, took it, thanked me and headed on their way. 

^^;;
I like it when I can easily give a customer a solution to their question. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment