Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wrapping

I have people call work with the oddest requests sometimes. 
I mean...it makes sense that if it's somehow pet related, that people would believe that a Pet Store, that sells pet things, would sell it. 

But some of the things are just....I wouldn't have thought that they made a pet friendly version of the thing.

Today, I had a customer call the store asking if we sold Dog Wrapping Paper. 
As they'd seen some online and wondered if we carried it. 

And it's not wrapping paper that has dogs on it.
No it's a wrapping paper that is safe for dogs to tear up.
So you know...when you give your puppy dog a present on Christmas, they can safely bite it like crazy and tear the paper up and you don't have to worry about the dog accidentally eating it or having other issues.

Which. Cool!
But unfortunately...I don't sell it.
And having never heard of it before. 
I had no idea who might carry it. ....besides you know...the internet.
I suggested the customer try a couple other local petstores in the area.
But honestly...it's probably an online only thing....for now.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment