Thursday, December 28, 2017

Cleaning

So this morning I was cleaning the bird cages, when I noticed three little girls come on by.
Which at first I was not happy about because we weren't open yet.
But I figured they'd probably been at the vets and were just hanging out for a bit. (as that does happen on occasion.) 
And didn't think much more on it.

After all, I was busy cleaning the glass of the parakeet cages. Trying to get it done before the store opened.

Only...it's hard to clean things....when you have people watching you clean things.
And those three girls, were doing just that. 
Which always makes me feel a bit self conscious.
Though I try to not let it show. I usually ignore the people on the other side, and just focus on cleaning the glass.

and being grateful when the customers decide to not play the 'you missed a spot' game with me. 

In the end...I couldn't really tell if they'd been watching me....or they were looking at the birds.
As after I finished cleaning that section of the birds and moved onto other cages, the girls remained at the parakeet cages staring at them....

So perhaps they were trying to pick out their favorites.
Which would be a relief. 
Because I really don't like feeling like I'm on display. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment