Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Differences

It's interesting training my different coworkers. 
I had to do that today, a bit of training with a coworker who'd come into help open the department with me.

And I was going to have them do the cats, only I noticed as I was showing them the ropes, that my coworker was getting more and more sniffily.

And I already have one coworker who's allergic to furry creatures...
So I was like "Are you allergic?"
"I think so."

But instead of begging off cleaning the cats, like my other coworker does.
-Because my trainee today came in not expecting to be working in my department-
My coworker decided to go ahead and clean the cages.
Despite them having the sniffles and such.

And I was just kinda impressed...and grateful really.
That there was another coworker willing to deal with 'difficult' things instead of finding ways to avoid it.
It made opening a lot easier knowing that if needed, they're willing to do the things. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment