Monday, July 30, 2018

Apathetic

Sometimes I don't understand customers. 

We had a customer return a dead bird this afternoon.
Which happens on occasion.

But usually when the deceased creature is returned to us the customer usually has the dead animal in a box, or wrapped up and such so nobody else has to see the creature.

Not this customer.

No I hear my coworker ask me over the radio what I want her to do with this dead bird a customer returned. 
And I look up and see her carrying a cage towards me. 
Which I expected a box or a towel or a baggy or something.

But no.
The poor parakeet was lying dead on the bottom of the cage in plain sight. 

O.o

Like...why?
Why not make an effort to cover it?
Why not make an effort to clean the cage?
Like there was still food and water in the dishes of the returned cage.

Like the customer had noticed the bird was dead, picked up the cage and just took it directly to us to take care of everything.

O.o 
*shakes head*

So weird.

So very weird. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment