Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Fitted

I tried to help a woman with her dog today. 
As she was looking for a harness with a handle on the back to be able to better control her dog.
And on her own she'd found two potential types to try.

So that saved me from trying to find what she was looking for.
And really just left me with helping her to try on both varieties, showing her how to put them on and such. 

And once she decided on the harness, I also helped her find a better leash as well, one with a handle lower down the leash for her to also help control her dog. 

And she was rather grateful for my help. ^^;; 
Which is kinda nice...cus I feel like I didn't do anything much.
But at least I helped her come to a decision and find what she was looking for.
So it counts for something. ^^;; 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment