Monday, July 9, 2018

Egg Crate

Sometimes it's amazing what customer preferences stick in your head. 
I mean, I encountered the customer once before. A shift or two ago.
Recently because I recognized her and I had to wonder why she was back in the store already. 

And she was memorable just in how she interacted with her children....not in a good way. One of those "Be quiet we're doing this my way" sort of people. 
I felt bad for the kids honestly.

In any case.
They were grabbing crickets that other shift.
And the woman had stated that she didn't want egg crate in her bag because it makes it hard to get the crickets out.
Which easy enough to do.

And when she came in today...for more crickets (as well as fish filters) I was like "No eggcrate right?" 

To which she nodded.

Really, I was just kinda surprised that I remembered that detail. Because like...I talk to lots of customers during the course of the day and I don't always remember them if they visit again. :S

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment