Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Washy Washy

*shakes head* 
My coworkers flooded the department yesterday.
Not once.
But twice.

Why?

Because I told one coworker after I left that they still needed to gravel vacuum the fish tanks.
Only when they turned on the gravel vacuum....they didn't realize that another gizmo that puts a cleaning chemical into our sink to clean things with...was engaged which meant the water went in one tube and out another tube and....got things very wet.
-Which was surprising usually if the back area floods from using the gravel vacuum it's because the sink got clogged with something either a dish or random junk.

The second time it flooded was because my coworkers were filling up a large garbage can with water so we could clean some fish ornaments by letting them soak overnight....and they walked away....forgot about the water filling the can ….and therefore flooded the place again. *shakes head*

….Sometimes I wonder about my coworkers. *exhales* 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment