Saturday, July 7, 2018

Bison Brand

I had a couple come into the store today, looking for a particular dog food, though they couldn't quite remember the name of the brand.
All they knew was that the flavor was Bison and that their picky eater of a dog really liked it.

I knew that Blue Buffalo had a bison flavor.
And thought there were other brands that had the flavor as well. 
But after a quick look around I couldn't see them.

So I told the customers of the one flavor, showed it to them. 
And left them to decide on it. 

However, before I got too far away, I encountered my manager and asked him if he knew of other brands that had the bison flavor.

And he was able to point to two other brands.
Which I then returned to the customers to say that we'd found two more. 
And they decided to go with one of the other brands I showed them because it was less expensive than the blue buffalo they were going to buy.

^^;;
So yay for going the extra step and helping them out. ^^;;

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment