Wednesday, September 12, 2018

A Different Type of Chew Toy

I had a customer come into the store today looking for a cat bone.
Not a bone from a cat no.
But a bone that a cat could chew on.
Like a dog chews on. 

O.o
I wasn't aware that cats liked to chew actually....I kinda just always picture them chasing toy mice and biting down on their fabric toys when they 'catch' them.

But chewing? Not so much.

And we didn't carry any 'cat bones' in the store.
So I ended up directing her to a couple of toys where you could place treats within for the cat to bat around and knock out.
As the main reason why the customer was looking for something like a bone for their cat to chew on was because their cat gobbles down their treats really quick, and the customer was looking for something that would 'last a bit longer.'

Hence me suggesting the treat toys. 
Hopefully the work out. :S 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment