Saturday, September 22, 2018

Stuck

My coworker kept getting stuck at the cats today.
Because we had a couple of different customers who wanted to hold/play with the kitties...but not really adopt them.

Which on less busy days...isn't that big of a deal. 

But when my coworker is spending like 30 minutes with the cats and the customers wanting to just play with them....On a Saturday....

It becomes more of a problem.

Especially when it happens twice in a row.

Apparently...my coworker wasn't quite sure how to ….disengage. 

Which I get.
It's not always easy to break away from a customer. 

And not every situation will have the same answer as to how to break away.

Thankfully it wasn't so crazy today that I couldn't handle the department while my coworker was stuck.
But hopefully in future moments it will be a little less difficult for them to breakaway.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment