Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Hay Hay Hay

I had a customer come to me demanding that I help her find Alfalfa hay.
Which...usually customers need Timothy hay...
But no she needed Alfalfa hay because her rabbit would DIE if it didn't have that SPECIFIC hay because it was a SENSITIVE rabbit that would die if you feed it the wrong thing and she was in a HURRY to get the HAY and needed the ALFALFA HAY now! 

O_o honestly...I didn't think dwarf rabbits had special needs....but apparently that specific type of dwarf rabbit did. 

But the customer gave off such a spastic energy. 
Like....she had this "I'm in a HURRY GO FASTER" sort of thing....yet she kept asking questions, wanting answers but wanting them FAST because she was in a HURRY. And.... *shakes head* 

I was glad to finish checking her out at the register because honestly, I don't need that sort of franticness in my life.

Hopefully the rabbit likes the hay. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment