Saturday, September 29, 2018

Together or Not?

It was the end of my shift. 
I should have been off.

But as is all too common.

We got a rush right then.

I  turned from helping one customer get fish, to find another gentleman waiting for fish. He wanted six skirt tetras. 
To start.

So I fished them out.

Turned to ask him what other fish he wanted.

Only to have a woman point out a pleco that she wanted me to fish out.

I thought they were together the older gentleman and the woman.

But then, my coworker came to help back me up as I was trying to leave the department so I could go clock out as I was off at that point.

Only for my coworker to continue with helping the gentleman catch some other fish while the woman continued to tell me other fish she wanted.

So I had this moment where I was like....Did I accidentally switch from one customer to a different. Were these people not together as part of the same group?

I'm not sure.
I mean both were sticking around the fish wall.

So they were acting like they were family.
Yet....
I don't know.

I left before they were finished catching fish for the gentleman as I had finished catching the fish for the woman. 

*exhales*
I just wanted to go home by that point lol.
Clocking out nearly 20 minutes late. *shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment