Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Scared

I had a family come into the store today to return a hamster.
Which looking at the paperwork they'd had it like a week already.

But thankfully, the hamster was still alive. 

Still. I'm always curious why people decide to return animals. 
Plus. I have to ascertain that there is no issue with the animal so I can decide how soon we'll be able to bring it back onto the floor.

So when I asked them why they were returning the hamster.
The guy and girl shared a look before the guy said. "It scared the baby." 

O.o 

I admit...that's not one I've heard.
I mean. I've had animals returned because children have been afraid of them yes.
But it's usually the 2-8 year olds.
A baby....I wouldn't have thought hamsters could scare babies.
Mostly because I couldn't see any reason why a hamster would be allowed near a baby... *shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment