Thursday, September 13, 2018

Black 'Moors'

A customer came up to me wanting to get a black moor. 
Simple enough. Goldfish are easy to catch.
So I asked him. "Large or small?" As we carry those goldfish in different sizes. 
"Large." Came the response. So I guided the customer to the goldfish, to the two remaining black moors in our tank. And was like "Which one?" 
The customer huffed. "No! Not those! I want black moors!" 
"...These are black moors, sir." I said back. 
"OH...well then what are these black fish over here then?" he asked gesturing to a tank in our middle section.
"Black Mollies."
"Oh. Then I want one black molly." 

*shakes head* 
lol. I get the confusion with that one. Moor and Molly are similar to each other. 
In any case. I easily grabbed out a molly for him, bagged it up and he happily left the store. 

Yay. :) 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment