Saturday, September 1, 2018

Gentle Twist

There was a customer who came into the store today, who ended up wanting a guppy and a catfish.
I didn't think much of the selection and caught the fish like I normally would before going to bag them up.

Which involves pouring the fish into the bag, going over to a little nozzle we have and filling the bag up with air, twisting the bag to ensure the air doesn't come out and tying the thing off with a rubber band. 

What caught my attention though....was the customer was like "Wow, that's like the gentlest I've seen someone bag up my fish. I feel much better now about my selection." 

O_o huh?

Apparently, I have some coworkers who twist the bag shut....a bit more violently? To the point where the customer was like "Are those fish even going to be alive when you're done?" 

O.O ...umm....

Like I don't know how much of that is exaggeration.

But it is weird to think that there's....gentle and hard ways to twist the bag shut.
And that I potentially have coworkers who do it in such a fashion that it worries customers. 

:S 
In any case....the customer was glad on how I handled her fish. 
Which yay?
Like I try to be gentle with them. I don't want to stress the creatures out more than I have to....

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment