Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Phone Calls

I was wondering when it was going to happen.
I mean, we've had the customer's guinea pig for a couple of weeks now.

As they had returned a guinea pig to us for some spots of furloss on the lower back.
And we'd been treating it since then with a cream to help soothe the irritated skin and get the fur to grow back.
Which usually takes a couple of weeks to a month to grow back depending on the severity of the case.

And as it's been a bit over two weeks....
I'm not at all surprised the customer called asking how their pet was doing.

Honestly....I think we probably need to make an effort to do weekly updates or something on people's pets so that they know the progress.

But at the same time....I hate calling people just to tell them that their guinea pig isn't ready.
*exhales* 

In this case.
I was able to give slightly good news.
The guinea pig's fur is growing back.
So I think within the week I'll be able to give the customer the call to come get him.

If things go well, it might be as soon as Saturday. 
We'll have to see. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment