Thursday, March 14, 2019

Weird?

Had a customer come up to the fishwall today singing to himself.
And he was like "Does it bug the fish if I sing?"
"No?" Was my response. "The sound is muffled to them so you'd have to get closer."

He got closer. 
*shakes head*
And kept singing before asking me "Am I weird?"

Which the tone of voice was the sort where he was expecting it to be a negative response. Like "Yes you're weird. Stop it."

Me?
Nah I was like "Up to you. Being weird isn't a bad thing. If you think you are then you are otherwise you're not." 

Something like that. 

Because like. It's not bad to be different. Not bad to do something out of the ordinary. If you're having fun why ruin your joy?

Lol I made the guy's day by saying that.
He's like "I've never had that sort of response. Thank you. I liked that."

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment