Saturday, March 30, 2019

White Spot

Had a customer come into the store today and after looking at the fish asked me if I could identify what was wrong with her own old goldfish.

Which the 'wrongness' was that at the base of the tail the body of the goldfish had this white triangle spot.

But no matter what I asked her.
She wouldn't give me any more details.
Just "there's a white spot." 

Was it the scales turning white? Was it a white growth? Was it a fungus/a cotton like covering on the fish?"

Who knows.
All she would say was that there was this "white spot."

….I can't identify a potential problem from 'it was white.' 

Because there are multiple issues it could be.
Or it could be nothing at all because goldfish do change colors on occasion. So the fish could just be turning white. *shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment