Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Scrubadubdub

For the first time in a long time I was able to take the time to scrub tanks today.
Which I've been wanting to do that for...forever, but I've always had to give the task to the coworker that comes in after me because I ran out of time to do it myself.

And consequently...the tanks....haven't been as clean looking I feel?

Especially our feeder tanks.
Because like....
There was actual green algae in the mossy type form growing on the locklines and baskets when I was finally able to sit down and do a deeper scrub on them.

That's not something that grows overnight.
Like that takes time. Weeks. Months.
So a lot of neglect as people don't always realize those need to be scrubbed as well when they scrub the tanks.

In any case.
I was finally able to scrub those feeder tanks today!
So HA!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment