Monday, March 18, 2019

Saved?

I think I may have saved a fish's life today?
As when I went over to the fishwall...and noticed a fish on the ground.
:S :S

It wasn't moving.
And like the same thing had happened Saturday Morning when I went into work too.

But this guy wasn't as fresh as the dude on Saturday.
But the underneath side was still wet.

So.
On the off chance that the fish could be revived.
I tossed him back into the fishtank instead of into the trash.

And the end result?

I think he might have survived?

But I'm not sure.
I thought I tossed the fish into the first tank in our row of goldfish tanks.
And didn't see any dead fish when I later went by to do a dead fish pull....
But at the same time the tank next to it did have a dead goldfish in it....

So either I misremembered which tank I put the goldfish in....and it didn't live....
Or it was a coincidence and I did put it in the first tank and that one lived.

I hope it lived. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment