Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Snakes

We finally got a kingsnake into work today.
I mean, it feels like it's been a year if not longer...two years? Maybe even three now.
Since we've had kingsnakes in the store.

Because at some point the bigwig in charge of animals decided that our store would only carry like Cornsnakes and Ball Pythons.

Only I haven't had cornsnakes in like a year either.
So we've only had ball pythons in the store (when they decide to send them to us) 

So when I saw that we were expecting a kingsnake today....

I wasn't actually expecting to get one in.
As like. I've seen it on our shipping order before but it usually doesn't get sent....

So I was surprised to open the box and find that the kingsnake -a Red Brooks X Goini? was actually inside. 

Though I wonder if we've switched to a different breeder....I mean it's been a month or two since the reptiles have arrived on a day where I've actually been working. 
But the containers were different. The labeling was different.
So I wonder if we have a new supplier....

No idea.

But it's been fun seeing the kingsnake in the store again. 
Of course he's burrowed himself up in the wood shavings so you can't really see him.
But yah.
We got a kingsnake in again! Woot!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment