Monday, December 9, 2019

Delayed

It was one of those days that just...ended up getting away from me.

Because for whatever reason, it seemed to be the day where people wanted to come adopt cats.

Which it's great that we had three of our kitties find their forever home today.

But when I'm the only one scheduled in my department until I'm basically off...
It makes it difficult to get opening done in a timely manner.

And considering that each cat adoption can take up to thirty minutes or so to complete....

That's a lot of time away from doing the tasks I need to be doing.

Especially when they happened one right after the other. *shakes head*

I ended up being like two hours behind. *exhales*

I didn't start the bedding change until after noon.

But luckily it was the back rooms today and they were mostly empty.
So I was able to quickly get it done and get back on track.

But I can only image what it would have been like if the rooms had been filled.
I don't think I would have managed to get them done.
Nope nope.

Yay for an unexpectedly small task today.
Because it allowed me to catch up far quicker than I would have otherwise. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment