Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Feeding Fish

I taught my coworker something new today.
Which is easy to do when half of my coworkers in my department are new and I don't always have a chance to train everyone on everything as the day they come in and how much time we end up having can influence what we cover and what we don't when I'm teaching.

Today it was Brine Shrimp.

As I had noticed that my coworkers weren't really feeding brine shrimp (or bloodworms) when they fed the fish.
And that's because I hadn't taught any of the new people how to do so.
As I'd left that step up to my other coworkers because I ran out of time to teach the newbies.

So today.
I had time to tell my new coworker this step.

And they were like ()_() HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS BEFORE?!

....Because I hadn't taught you that's why. 

So yah I spent a good ten or so minutes showing my coworker what to do and how to feed and yah...

Gotta love those teaching moments. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment