Thursday, April 9, 2020

Another Farewell

It was my VP manager's last day today.

Well. Technically, tomorrow is their last day at work.
But since I have the day off.
Today was my last day working with them.

And like.
It's a bittersweet moment.

Because I don't like change.
I like to have things stay consistent.

And have yet another manager leave...just when we got a new one. 

Is a lot of change. 

At the same time. I get their reasons for leaving.
I mean it's retail.
Nobody sticks around. 

Not the best of timing because of the pandemic and everything.
And yet at the same time.
There's multiple good reasons to be leaving as well.

So yah.
Today was my last day with this manager.
Which is so weird.

Because it doesn't really feel like they're leaving. 

I equate it to the similar feel of the last day of classes in college.
You don't really end on an 'ending note' it's kinda just like a vague 'see you again' sort of mood.

Though it's rare to see them again.

So yah.
Weird day.
It left me rather melancholy. 

And just...on edge I guess.
As who knows when we'll get another VP manager.
And how it will change the dynamic of the store.

Guess it's a wait and see game.

Again.

Finally get our Head Manager...only to lose the VP. *exhales* 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment