Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Escapee

We apparently have a leopard gecko loose in the store.

One that's been running around long enough gorging himself on crickets that he's apparently now to his adult size. 

My manager told me that while they were cleaning dishes in the back during the reptile bedding change.
They happened to look down by their foot and there he was. 

But...because another lizard had bitten my manager during the bedding change earlier.
They were a bit reluctant to grab this random adult lizard that appeared at their feet.

Plus it's a bit surprising to just see a lizard where you're not expecting to see one.

So he ended up vanishing, escaping into a dark hole where he couldn't be reached.

So yah.
We have an adult leopard gecko running around the store.
I'm kinda hoping I can find him tomorrow.
I kept an eye out today but didn't see him.

So we'll see what the morrow brings.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment