Monday, April 6, 2020

Once Again

I came into work this morning to discover that we had had a guinea pig returned to our store. 

A "Female" Guinea Pig that "May be Pregnant." 

Which can I tell you how hardcore I was rolling my eyes at that. 
because it was hardcore rolling my eyes as I highly doubted the guinea pig was a female, let alone pregnant. 

Which.
Upon picking up the guinea pig.
I was right.

It wasn't a female.
It was a male.

As I could see the penis and everything quite well. 

*exhales*
Though to be safe I googled pictures again to make sure I was telling the difference correctly, checked the female guinea pig that we did have in the store to compare the two, and got a manager's opinion.

Diagnosis.

It was obviously a male. 

Which lead me to question exactly why my coworkers allowed the return to happen and to be convinced that it was a pregnant female.

Apparently it was rather crazy yesterday, and the guinea pig was wiggling like crazy making it difficult to look to see what gender it was. 
And I can guess that maybe the penis wasn't sticking out as far as expected either.

But I do wonder at the customers too. 
Who basically just assumed that it was pregnant because it was so big?

Like no, it's just a healthy guinea pig. 

But yah, I showed the coworker when they came in, how to see the difference between the males and the females since I had a female in the store to show them the difference...

And hopefully it won't happen again....though I won't be surprised if it does. *shakes head* 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment