Thursday, April 2, 2020

Seeds

So there I was, getting the bird food ready after doing the bird bedding change.
We have a shelf with bulk bird food on it so that we can store a bunch of it for our birds at a time.
And I'd reached up to fill a bowl up with zebra finch food. 

Somehow...the edge caught on the container...and I spilled the food all over myself. 

Which wouldn't be a big deal...except somehow. It was at just the right angle...that a bunch of the seeds went down my shirt.

Which is totally impressive considering I was wearing two layers and the collars are rather high.
But yah. They went down my shirt and into my bra and that was the most uncomfortable feeling have a bunch of cold seeds against your skin.

And like...I had a coworker come into the back area right then so I had to like wait until they were gone before I could get all the seeds out. 

It was just like a crazy occurrence. I've never had that happen before. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment