Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Two More Please!

I had a customer come into the store today wanting to buy a couple of guinea pigs.

Which isn't a surprise as we usually urge people to buy more than one guinea pig as they are a social creature and love to have a friend. 

What was surprising was that this customer....already had two guinea pigs.

I remembered them specifically as they had brought back one of their guinea pigs to us to care for because he'd ended up with a little bit of a cold and needed some medicine for it. 

So already knowing that they had two guinea pigs at home.

I was rather surprised that the customer wanted not one, but two more. 

Like. O.o 
Why would you want four guinea pigs??

I probably would understand it better if I owned a guinea pig myself.
But currently I don't.
So I don't understand it at all.

But the customer was excited because they were moving into a bigger place and therefore could have more room for more pets. 

At least I know that they're going to a good home.
Since I've helped this customer before.

Still...four guinea pigs.... Huh.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment