Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Algae Eaters?

There's been a bit of a trend this week.
Where everyone is looking to get a snail or an otocinclus or plecostomus to help clean the algae in their tanks.
Which halfway makes sense...if people bought a bunch of tanks a month ago...I do usually tell customers to wait a month before buying any algae eating creatures since there's no algae in brand new tanks.

So I suppose the sudden trend now makes sense now that I'm thinking about it.
But still it's rather crazy how many snails and such that I've sold in the past week.

Like it feels like nearly every customer I talked to who needed help in the fish department was looking for an algae eater of some sort.

*shakes head*

It's kinda crazy.
Like I've had trends where three or four people in a row will need help grabbing the same animal.
But to have it last multiple days?

So crazy.

Hopefully the snails and other algae eaters enjoy their new homes though. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment