Friday, January 30, 2015

MLAARE -2.5 Gallons

I've had the same lady call three days in a row now.

And like the Turtle Guy....
It's been about the same subject, basically the same content!
With the exception of the creature.

You see this potential customer has been planning to get a Beta Fish.
And the other Starsmet has a 2.5 gallon tank that she wants.
(which we didn't have in stock in our store.)

She wanted to know about the tank, the types of betas we carried, the prices, if they could live with life plants...

And every conversation started about the same.
"Hi, I'm planning to get a Beta Fish and put in a 2.5 gallon tank---"

I'm totally fine answering people's questions. I love that they ask questions.
But when they ask me the same question three days in a row?
>.<
Not so much.

I know they're being overly cautious. Not wanting to kill their new pet. Wanting to do everything right.
And I applaud them for that.
Really I do, they're doing their research and such.

I would just warn to not call the store multiple times in a week with the same questions.
She got lucky in that it was me each time. (that I know of, she could have called more than that.)
As each person will say the same basic information to you.
But once you start getting into the nitty gritty details...
That's when it's a matter of opinion on what works, what is good, what is bad...you'll get conflicting information.

I hope that her Beta Fish does well when and if she does decide to get it though. :) She seems like a good caring pet person.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment