Wednesday, January 28, 2015

MLAARE -Candy Carry Out

I heard it over the intercom.
"Customer Service to the Front for a Carry Out"
So I went up to the front, to see a lady I had helped earlier lifting a heavy bag of cat litter waiting for help.
I'd figured it was her, so I was already prepared to help her out, and did so.

And then after I had placed her purchases in the trunk of her car.
She reaches into her pocket and hands me some sort of caramel candy in thanks stating "If I had cash I would have given you some instead of this."

O.o
Lol. It was a bit of surprise really.
I don't expect to get anything for helping people out to their cars.
It's just part of the job.
I don't even know if I could accept money if people tried to give it to me. O.o

So strange to have someone want to give me a 'tip' of sorts.... *shakes head*

I basically consider being able to leave the store for a short period to breathe in the fresh air to be my reward for volunteering to help with a carry out. lol.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment