Friday, January 9, 2015

MRS -Lights

So my new roomie's room,
Is annoying.
Why?
Because, as she informed me a little earlier, if she leaves her curtains open, it looks like there is a light in her room, when her light isn't on.

I'd noticed this. Noticed that it always looked like her light was on,
But she wasn't home.

And it bugs me.
I know my roommates are anti social. They like to hide in their rooms.
But at least I like glancing at the cracks in the door to see if their home.
If their lights are on.

But with her room...
I never know.
Is she there?
Is she not?
It just looks like the light is on,
but that doesn't mean she's there.

In many ways I think it's worse than having them gone all the time.
Because seeing that light, gives a bit of hope that they're there to 'run into' should they venture out.
To know that that isn't going to always be the case.

:( Not fun.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment