Thursday, January 8, 2015

MLAARE -I'm Here

So I had work this morning,
One of those mornings where I really wanted to just sleep another hour or so when I heard my alarm go off.
Yet, I got up, ready, and went to work,
feeling like my normal self.
Already in the mindset of what I would be needing to do today.

And then....
When my coworker let me inside,
They commented,
Not even 5 seconds after seeing me.
"You look like you don't want to be here."

O.o
Totally threw me for a loop.

I looked like I didn't want to be here?

I thought I looked like I did everyday...
If anything I was in a bit of a hurry and forgot to put my hair up, so it was down...
but what would make me want to not be here?

I'd been fine, looking forward to the day actually.
I basically responded. "I'm tired."

Which I was, I was still waking up,
but that's how I've been the past few morning shifts.
Waking up for the next hour or so while I do my morning tasks.
Warming up really.

No....
I think instead, that instead of me not wanting to be there.
It was my coworker.
They didn't want to be here.
They were just putting their thoughts and feelings onto me as a way to vent it out I suppose.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment