Wednesday, January 14, 2015

MRS -Notes I Hate

I really need to move into a place where I don't have roommates.
Where I can leave dishes out,
Make messes,
Hang out on the couch all day.

And not have anyone leave little annoying notes about the state of 'tidiness' of the apartment. >.<

The worst part, now, about the leaving of those notes to 'keep the kitchen clean' to 'clean up the dishes.'
Is that my coconspirator in not doing the dishes....moved out.
So it's just me.

So I know it's directed directly at me. >.<
Which doesn't help.
As I LOATHE doing dishes.
And it's not like I make that many of them. >.<
Grrrr
I placed them in the sink and everything. Shouldn't that be enough? It's not like they're smelling up the place either.

But I just need to tolerate it for another couple of months,
and then the writer of the notes will be gone.

Still, every time she leaves a note.
I consider leaving a not so nice note back.

I haven't done it yet, but I'm getting closer to doing it every time.

For now.
I'm going to put off doing dishes like I planned, until tomorrow. And do them then when I have to clean up the place for a cleaning check anyways.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment