Monday, January 12, 2015

MLAARE -Which Cleaning?

There I was,
In the middle of cleaning out the bird cages.
Bedding spilling all over the floor like usual.
And my manager comes up to me, toes some of the bedding with his foot and asks "Is this clean or dirty."
and I was like "Dirty."
Because not all the bedding makes it in the garbage can when I dump it out.

But then.
O.o
My manager proceeded to ask me.
"So, what cages are we cleaning today? Reptiles?"

*blink blink blink*
O.o
Uhhhh...

There I was.
In the middle of cleaning out the BIRD cages.
And he was asking me if we were doing Reptiles today???
O.o
wha?
 "Birds..." I said confused, wondering if he hadn't seen what I was doing, or if he was assuming that I was going to do more than one cage cleaning today. (which we never do...)

"I thought it was Reptiles today."
"No...Birds has always been today, Reptiles isn't for a couple more days."

O.o
Yah...
I'm still a bit...
O.o about it.

I mean...he was standing there, I was in the middle of cleaning the birds! And he asked that?!?!
So confused.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment