Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Cluck Cluck

There's one thing about working at Starsmet.
Its that we're always getting new product into the store.

Switching things up. Introducing new concepts, new foods, new toys, new things for new animals.

Some things only last for a season. Some come back every year. Some become a new constant in our stores.

Today, I was told that we're going to be getting in something completely new.
I was helping out with stocking today. Doing the Totes. Helping to get product in my department on the shelf.
And my manager told me to keep an eye out for particular things.
That we're now getting in.

Those things?
Are for Chickens.

We've never carried products for Chickens before.
Though I have customers coming into the store all the time asking if we have a variety of things relating to them. Like Heat lamps. Food. Cages. Etc.

And until now.
I've had to tell them that we don't carry those.

But within the next Month or two.
When we reset certain areas of the store.
We're now going to have a Chicken Section. :D

Which is cool!

Apparently Starsmet has decided to do a test run on chicken products in our Regional Area.
Just to see how they sell and if its worth investing in getting this product onto our shelves.

And my store is one of the test stores.

So....I guess we'll see how long this new thing sticks around. ^^
Hopefully, it will make customers happy. :D

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment